Old versionsSee all
Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom is another edition of this classic series. Once again you will be representing Natalie in a mystery adventure. This time, Natalie’s grandfather has been kidnapped with no known reason and now she has to investigate what has happened and where her grandpa is.
Beyond the story, the game could be categorized into the “seek & find” category. There are lots of games alike but this one is different from others since its particular dynamic. Instead of giving a list of items to look for in a messy scene, the game develops the story in chapters. In each chapter Natalie progress in her investigation and has to look for important items in the scenes in order to solve the mystery. In addition, she goes collecting some items to keep and use later to perform certain activities. Each scene requires you to find a certain amount of items. There are some hints available for you to use if you get stuck at any time. Of course, these hints are limited and will cost you a few seconds each time you use them.
When you first enter the game, you’ll be asked for a player name and then you’ll be reaching the main menu with the following options on it:
- Change Player: the first time there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different profiles and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Play: to start playing the first chapter of the game, after viewing a game introduction.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options like sound volume, music volume, and full/windowed screen.
- Credits and Exit: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need in order to run this game. Take a look to the list:
• OS: Windows XP/Vista
• Pentium III 800 MHz processor
• 512 MB RAM
• 128 MB 3D graphics card
• Sound card
- It has good graphics and sound effects
- It’s a fun game with a great scenario
- You can buy it for an affordable price
- The interface is only available in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network is not supported